Packer Brothers Power Screed Pole Style Honda (machine only... no blade, blade in picture is for illustration purposes only)
This little handy unit is a cross between a power screed and a power vibrating bull float.
Powered with a Honda GX25 motor, the PBS2 features an oscillating screed head. By turning the pole to left and right you cause the blade to tilt forward or backward, now having the ability to adjust the blade on the fly as you move in either the forward or backward direction.
Its unique power bar and power transfer system produce a high-frequency vibration that eliminates the honeycomb effect and speeds finishing time.
Strikes off, concrete with slumps of 2 inches or more, while embedding the aggregate which reduces air voids for a dense slab.
The handle comes apart for storage with this light weight easy to use screed, total weight: 22 lbs.
Oscillating Screed - Pole will turn to left and right cause blade to go forward or back.
Works great for going forward or backward with the screed by adjusting the blade on the fly.
Pole Gas Powered Vibrating Bull Float
allows one person to do the work of screeding concrete, in less time than it takes traditional 2x4 screeding
- its unique power bar and power transfer system produces a high-frequency vibration that eliminates the honeycomb effect and speeds finishing time
- Strikes off, consolidates concrete with slumps of 2 inches (5 cm) or more.
- Embeds aggregate, reduces air voids for dense slab
- Blade is quickly removed with just two bolts; handle comes apart for storage
- light weight, easy to use total weight: 22 lbs.
For all your shipping inquiries, please feel free to reach out to us! You can contact us directly at 612-414-8081 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our dedicated team is here to assist you and provide the best shipping solutions for your needs.